Wednesday, October 1, 2014

8-25-14


Hello from Korea!
 
Quote: "Dear friends, you are in the midst of an exhilarating journey. In some ways, you are racing down the half-pipe or sled track, and it can be challenging to perform each element or navigate each turn along the way. But remember, you’ve prepared for this for millennia. This is your moment to perform. This is your four minutes! The time is now! I express my utmost confidence in your abilities. You have the Savior of the world on your side. If you seek His help and follow His directions, how can you fail?" -Bishop Stevenson
 
Well first off I am glad to hear that my little Koreans won the LLWS!!! Super cool I guess! haha And as we all know, BSU kicks off this week. Needless to say, I think my companion is getting tired of me counting down the days till kickoff and constantly reminding him how "today is Saturday, which means we only have 5 more days till kickoff!" haha. Anyways, HOORAH! GO BRONCOS! This week was pretty good. Pretty normal. There was a sale on my favorite cereal last week so I bought 3 bags and carried home 4,000g of cereal (should last me for a little while;) haha  Now I just need to figure out how to buy lots of milk at a time and keep it so it doesn't spoil... haha I wish!!!) This week we were able to teach one of our investigators the Plan of Salvation. I am not very good at lesson 2 for some reason but we both felt that this lesson went really well and that our investigator kind of had a "click" moment in his brain if you will. He asked, "Okay when do I learn about those 5 steps that we have to do on the Earth?"  (Perfect question!!!;)) haha. Anyways, not a whole ton else to say. The work is going well. It's not all cake and ice cream (sorry is that an english phrase?), but it goes forward under the Lord's timing and direction. We are working our best and will see what happens as we give it all to the Lord. Transfer calls this week! I think Elder Hansen and I will stay together, but you never know. Wish us luck! The church is true! HOORAH! GO BRONCOS!
 
-Elder Hobson

No comments:

Post a Comment