Sunday, June 15, 2014

6-5-14


Hello!
Quote: "Salvation was never a cheap experience" Jeffrey R. Holland
I don't have a lot to write this week. It was a good one but not a ton happened! We got transfer calls this week. I will stay in Gyo Mun and my new companions name is Elder Van Orden. He is older than me in the mission and I served around him in my last zone so I kind of know about him, but I don't really know him. He served in the army and yep, that is about all I kno of him. Should be fun! We will see what happens!
Also this week we picked up a new investigator from England. He is atheist but has studied the Bible and I can tell he has thought a lot about religion. He is super nice and seems willing to listen so we will see what happens. We have a baptismal date for Saturday but my gut is kind of telling me that he isn't quite ready yet. So we will see what happens! I hope you all have wonderful weeks! Again, sorry for the short email! The Church is true!
-Elder Hobson
Restaurant first day as a new companionship

The puzzle Elder Kim gave me for my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment