Sunday, December 8, 2013

11-3-13

Hello!
 
Well this week wasn't incredibly eventful. It was pretty straight-forward. However, last week after emailing I was able to go to Seoul temple! I loved it! I love temples. It was pretty similar to the Boise one. There is just something special about temples and there is always such a strong feeling felt in them.
After the temple we went to a Korean War Museum! It was sooooo big and sooo cool. We were there for 3 1/2 hours and we still didn't see everything! It was definitely a fun experience and it was free!!!
In other news this week, Elder Sol (one of our AP's) came on exchanges with Elder Fonnesbeck and I the other day. After the exchanges we had to take him back up to the mission office to meet back up with the other AP. And while we were there Elder Sol decided that he wanted Elder Fonnesbeck and I to give them (the AP's a training). So that was interesting and kind of nerve-wracking for me. But it was pretty low-key and I think the spirit was definitely felt and we all left inspired to be better.
Hmmmm, we didn't have a ton of exciting stuff happen this week so I am sort of running low on things to say. But our ward just got a new ward mission leader. He seems like a cool guy and we are excited to keep moving the work forward through him.
Something I have learned this week is that your success is determined by your effort. I feel like I struggle with Korean quite a bit at this point, but when I study diligently and do my best to improve my language, I can feel myself getting better. Anytime that things seem bleak, just turn to the Lord. He knows best and he will guide you if you are putting forth the effort to be led. I am so grateful to have been born in this church. I know without a doubt that it is true! I hope everyone has a great week. I'm so happy to be serving the Lord right now. The church is true! HOORAH! GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment